• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

dave fleetwood?

Gunsmoke

Banned
I know this is the Philly board but due to the reception of WVLT in the area and more traffic here I will ask what happened to Dave Fleetwood, the guy with the golden pipes. Johnny Midnight has been manning his normal shift the last month, but he sounds too layed back to be the Johnny Midnight I remember, like he doesn't want to be on air.

Lou Costello said Dave retired. I agree i’m not too impressed with Johnny Midnight, your right he really doesn’t sound like he’s interested in doing the job

Is he the permanent host or just filling the slot until a new jock is hired. Is there an ad out for a midday vacancy?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom