What's the word on Bill Handel?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the word on Bill Handel?

What's the word on Bill Handel?

For the past week and a half there has been a major shift of hosting duties on KFI. They have hinted that "he has had some back problems" and nothing more. Of course, the moving of Gary and Shannon to Handel's spot is significant. Mo Kelly has taken over the hosting duties from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. I'm slightly surprised that he got into the time segment as he is a relative rookie and, frankly, not that good.

"Enquiring" minds want to know!

Let's give Mo a chance. When he has things on his mind he's good at engaging the listeners.

I donít mind Mo Kelly. However Gary and Shannon are pretty much unlistenable for morning drive. They are so bad I have found myself switching over to Doug McIntyre for a bit

At least it's not Mo Rocca.

I think Mo Kelly is one of the better host on KFI. There might be a bombshell KFI announcement in coming days! Remember you heard it here first (juicy details withheld to comply with radio discussion protocol).

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyDude View Post
    There might be a bombshell KFI announcement in coming days! Remember you heard it here first (juicy details withheld to comply with radio discussion protocol).
    I am pretty sure you can give some clue as to the personalities or issues involved without running afoul of any protocols around here. You get no Nostradamus points just for saying "something might happen".

Tim Conway jr replayed an interview Handel did with Gary and Shannon this morning. Apparently Handel had a cyst on his spine that cause him immense pain. The cyst then led to a severe infection which required heavy duty antibiotics. He was also under heavy pain medication. Handel expects to be back Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    At least it's not Mo Rocca.
    What do you have against Mo Rocca?

Quote Originally Posted by staggmovie View Post
    What do you have against Mo Rocca?
    I was kidding.

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyDude View Post
    I think Mo Kelly is one of the better host on KFI. There might be a bombshell KFI announcement in coming days! Remember you heard it here first (juicy details withheld to comply with radio discussion protocol).
    WRONGO BONGO.

No bombshell announcement.

Just Bill returning and schedule back to normal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast