What's the word on Bill Handel? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's the word on Bill Handel?

Listened to part of Bill Handel's show this morning. He really made a good go at it, but he still was very tired.

What got me is that his voice has somehow changed....higher in pitch than usual.... Second hour he seemed to get back into the stride of things.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    I was kidding.
    That was so funny I forgot how to laugh

Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyDude View Post
    There might be a bombshell KFI announcement in coming days! Remember you heard it here first (juicy details withheld to comply with radio discussion protocol).
    I've been predicting a BIG recession since 2011. And one of these years, I'll be proven right.

Next prediction: Handel will retire ... sometime soon (between 2018 and 2038)

Quote Originally Posted by sdwulfdawg View Post
    Listened to part of Bill Handel's show this morning. He really made a good go at it, but he still was very tired.

What got me is that his voice has somehow changed....higher in pitch than usual.... Second hour he seemed to get back into the stride of things.

He sounded HORRIBLE the first day (voice; his content was good). Been gradually getting better. Not sure the difference.

And now we know the "big news" - after 23 years producer Michelle is gone as Bill's producer -- well, sort of.

She's now going to be an executive at the station and will still be involved overseeing her successor.

https://kfiam640.iheart.com/featured...elles-new-job/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12