• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Tell me its not so, Radio Discussions for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hot Hits

Sure I did complain about the "Your AD here" ads but now I notice those ads now say this Forum is for sale, and with 34,000 members. Does this mean you are going away again?

Maybe the forum is for sale to advertisers?

The wording isn't even ambiguous. It solicits buyers for the forum, not advertisers. Advertisers don't make "serious offers," they buy advertising at an established rate. "Serious offers" are what people who want to buy you out make.

If this site's going to have a new owner, I wish it would merge with the other one. There's scarecely enough traffic for one forum, let alone two.

I spend more time here. I read headlines at the other site, but many of the forums have little , if any, activity there.

I spend more time here. The layout on the other site is very difficult to navigate. As far as postings there just isnt much to talk about these days. Same recycled content. Sigh..

I realize the ad says "serious Offers only. Any rough ideas of what a "Serious offer" would be?

34000 really isn't that much reach. Considering very few members are decision makers in the radio biz, I'm not sure how many serious offers there could be.

It's 34,000 members. At any given time, there are hundreds or thousands of non-members on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom