• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Church of Scientology to launch a TV Network

Based on what I see, it's sort of a video podcast, using the same platforms one would use for that, similar to NRA TV.

Everyone wants to tell "their story." Telling a story in today's world doesn't mean anyone is listening.

They certainly have a surplus of cash. Their track record is typically spending on lavish real estate investments. Was never quite sure why, other than a way to dump excess cash.

Like any church, given the recruiting efforts, I'm actually kind of surprised that they haven't tried to start their own cable channel in the past.

I think they felt pressured to do something to improve their PR.
Leah Remini has really been tearing them a new one with her series on A&E.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom