• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

does E.J. Montini know news/talk KTAR isn't on 620 AM anymore?

indieradioguy

Leading Participant
If I had a nickel for every time I read Montini reference 620 AM in regards to a news item, I would have enough money to buy Loveable What's-His-Name's Old Saturday night time slot. Memo to whoever's proof-reading Montini before the paper goes to press: **NEWS/TALK KTAR HASN'T BEEN ON 620 AM FOR YEARS.** The only reason the state's governor, or any elected official, would be on 620 AM - an ESPN affiliate - would be to give sports analysis.

What's a newspaper?

What's a newspaper?

It's that thing you wad up and shove into the upholstery of a Gremlin when the original padding goes flat...

(Don't let the ink rub off on the denim, though)

It's that thing you wad up and shove into the upholstery of a Gremlin when the original padding goes flat...

You're right...plus it makes for a great lumbar support (except when your back is sweating, then it gets soggy).

Montini probably thinks Preston's still on from noon-3 (or is it 3-6?) on KT'R.

3-6, 3-6, 3-6, that's how Preston rolled. Anyone want to guess when the Valley will have its first 100 degree day, or The Republic has its first reader under the age of 65?

You're right...plus it makes for a great lumbar support (except when your back is sweating, then it gets soggy).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom