• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WRKO-AM/Boston Adds "The Joe Pags Show"

Finally! Joe Pags stopped with the Valentine's Day special on Boll & Branch sheets! Only took 10 broadcasts! :)

They have a tradition to uphold. I can recall back when they carried the Sox, they were running a Home Depot ad that began with the announcer yelling SPRING IS HERE, and it continued into Sept./Oct.

iHeart is extending Howie's deal to be on WRKO long term.

I heard a couple of promos last nite, apparently Howie will be on Saturdays from noon to three....I'm guessing it's a "week in review" like on Talk1200 on Saturdays - noon to three..."Limbaugh's week in review"

I heard a couple of promos last nite, apparently Howie will be on Saturdays from noon to three....I'm guessing it's a "week in review" like on Talk1200 on Saturdays - noon to three..."Limbaugh's week in review"

I heard that tonight on the way home, I assume that is some package HCRN makes up for the affiliates.

I guess the car guy that was paying for that slot is done.... The Car Pro, but as I type this, it is still shown in the 12 to 3 Saturday slot

Side note: I had several HD locks on WINS 1010 NYC here in Southern NH just after 7:00 PM tonight. Was kind of a shock

Howie replay was on from noon to three today on RKO.....talk1200 made a few changes....used to have holistic helpline on from nine to ten - today it was three hours of "at home with Gary Sullivan" prior to today Saturday mornings was absurd...started out with an hour of "in the garden with Ron Wilson" (6-7) then an hour of "on line trading academy" then another hour of "in the garden" then at 9 was holistic helpline, then two hours of "at home"...SMH.........

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom