• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Emily Raines named AM Drive co-host at The Wolf

My bus driver yesterday had the station on, and they already had her on in what I would call a preview state, not as an official part of the show yet. It almost sounds like they've been teasing another person on the show for a little while now.

Isn't Deanna doing mornings there? Are they going to pair up as the first all-female morning radio show in Seattle?

Personally, it's almost a century past time we had one. I do remember hearing KZAM had one in the '70s. But I haven't followed up on that.

Matt McAllister is the morning guy. Deanna's on middays.

And didn't Movin' have an all-woman morning show for a time pre-Brooke & Jubal?

Isn't Deanna doing mornings there? Are they going to pair up as the first all-female morning radio show in Seattle?

Personally, it's almost a century past time we had one. I do remember hearing KZAM had one in the '70s. But I haven't followed up on that.

Larry, if you stopped inhaling on that bong, you'd remember that KQMV had an all female morning show when they started out back in '06.

Actually, I was doing a lot of other things than that around that time with family, living in Bellingham and such. And listening to KQMV wasn't one of them. My bad.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom