• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Colin Cowherd Launches The Herd Podcast Network

Y2kTheNewOldies

Walk of Fame Participant
https://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n35230

This show will be heard on the Iheart radio app

Colin Cowherd, host of FOX Sports Radio and FS1's "The Herd," has announced the launch of The Herd Podcast Network. Debuting on iHeartRadio and other podcast platforms on Wednesday, February 28, the network will feature Cowherd's daily and weekly podcasts as well as other podcasts hand-picked and curated by Cowherd. Joining the network for its launch is "3 and Out with John Middlekauff" and FSR host Doug Gottlieb.
Middlekauff's weekly program will debut this week with special coverage from the NFL Combine in Indianapolis from February 28 through March 3. The podcast will feature Middlekauff's perspective on the top stories in the NFL and college football, as well as interviews and conversations with the biggest names in the game. An NFL and college football analyst for the Bay Area, Middlekauff is also a radio host, former NFL scout and writer for The Athletic, a sports publication.

Gottlieb hosts FSR's weekday afternoon program "The Doug Gottlieb Show" and will host a college basketball and NBA podcast for the network beginning in March. A former NCAA division 1 basketball player, Gottlieb spent a decade at ESPN as a radio host and basketball analyst before moving to CBS Sports as a studio and game analyst. The former point guard at Notre Dame and Oklahoma State joined FOX Sports Radio in 2017 as a weekday radio host and basketball analyst.

"I've said it before -- I've chosen to work with the best people in the industry and I couldn't be more excited about this new venture with Premiere Networks and Red Seat Ventures," said Cowherd. "This is a unique opportunity for The Herd audience to dive deeper into the sports they crave. If you like what we do on our show, you will like what John, Doug and the other podcast hosts bring to the table. I'm incredibly lucky to launch this platform for the fans whenever and wherever they happen to be listening."

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom