• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

SB Nation Radio Launches Show Featuring Mario Elie

Y2kTheNewOldies

Walk of Fame Participant
https://news.radio-online.com/cgi-bin/rol.exe/headline_id=n35236

Note Show starts March 10th.

SB Nation Radio is launching a new show, "Two Man Game," featuring former NBA star Mario Elie and radio host Joel Blank. The program, which will launch on March 10, will air across the network each Saturday from 3-4pm ET. Elie brings over 25 years' experience as both a coach and player in the National Basketball Association. During his career, Elie played in back to back World Championships with the Houston Rockets. He also was a key contributor for the San Antonio Spurs in their 1998-1999 championship season.
"Basketball is in my blood," said Elie. "All I know is hard work. After college, it took me five years just to make it to the NBA so I never took a day for granted. I want to bring that same energy, work ethic, and enthusiasm to this radio show. I'm super excited and can't wait to hit the ground running."

Joel Blank currently co-hosts "The Usual Suspects" on KFNC-FM (ESPN Radio 97.5) in Houston. He was previously the TV/Radio voice of the Houston Rockets.

"Mario's dedication to his craft is second to none," said Blank. "He's been a longtime friend and great source of inspiration both personally and professionally. This show will have it all."

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom