• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Wendy Williams show on hiatus due to health problems

With her show in reruns, I've fallen out of the habit of viewing her live show, but discovered that Bounce TV airs a same-day repeat that night, though at different times depending on the movie preceding it. Are there any other OTA stations that air Wendy on a delayed basis?

Possibly the first non-retro question on this page

Concerning Wendy Williams, I've fallen out of the habit of viewing her live show, but discovered that Bounce TV airs a same-day repeat that night, though at different times depending on the movie preceding it. Are there any other OTA stations that air Wendy on a delayed basis?

The Wendy Williams Show

With her show in reruns, to I've fallen out of the habit of viewing her live show, but discovered that Bounce TV airs a same-day repeat that night, though at different times depending on the movie preceding it. Are there any other OTA stations that air Wendy on a delayed basis?

Concerning Wendy Williams, I've fallen out of the habit of viewing her live show, but discovered that Bounce TV airs a same-day repeat that night, though at different times depending on the movie preceding it. Are there any other OTA stations that air Wendy on a delayed basis?

WSOC-TV in Charlotte airs Wendy live at 10:00am and then repeats the show at 1:35am.

KMSP FOX 9 in Minneapolis airs it at Noon. Sister station WFTC (FOX 9+/9.2) airs the shows on a one week delay at 9am

With her show in reruns, to I've fallen out of the habit of viewing her live show, but discovered that Bounce TV airs a same-day repeat that night, though at different times depending on the movie preceding it. Are there any other OTA stations that air Wendy on a delayed basis?

Plenty stations that don't clear the show live. In Providence she's on at 1PM on FOX 64.

In Hartford/New Haven Tribune's FOX 61 began airing her show live at 10AM when they picked up the show in September 2016. Prior to that then-Media General's WCTX/59 had been airing the show at 4PM after years of carrying it live at 10AM.

In NY FOX 5 airs the show live at 10AM and MY 9 airs a same day rerun at 4PM. Wendy has mentioned a few times she sometimes watches her show in the afternoon.

See: http://www.wendyshow.com/the-show/#showtimes

in Dallas, her show airs on KDFW Fox 4 at 10 AM CT, and they have a rerun air at 3 AM CT too right before the 4 AM reairing of Access (formerly Access Hollywood).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom