• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

102.9 WMGK's John DeBella accused of sexual harassment, groping

I wonder why she's suing iHeart. What might they have to do with any of this? Unless (pure speculation) she applied for a job with them and got turned down based on this brouhaha.

I wonder why she's suing iHeart. What might they have to do with any of this? Unless (pure speculation) she applied for a job with them and got turned down based on this brouhaha.

At the time she was with Total Traffic, owned by iHeart

The story shouldn't disappear. Not much has been mentioned since the #metoo movement took off about radio show sidekicks. I haven't heard about other markets but I doubt this is the first to have charges and denials flying. The story is way too important to fade away. When there are developments I hope someone,somewhere prints what's going on.

Every accusation of sexual assault should be taken very seriously as it destroys lives, but we also must not rush to judgement. I think we might have went too far in correcting the inaction of the past. Now lives are ruined on the other side where someone might be innocent, today you just throw the guy under the bus right away. Our country is set up where one is innocent until proven guilty and we should all live by that, even companies.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom