• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hot Hits 94.1

Hot Hits 94.1 has quietly shifted to a rhythmic adult CHR format. A sample (commercial free) hour includes the following:

Ed Sheeran Perfect
Charlie Puth We Don't Talk Anymore
Imagine Dragons Demons
Camila Cabello Never be the Same
Drake Too Good
G-Eazy Him and I
Kesha Tick Tock
Khalid Young Dumb and Broke
Demi Lovato Sorry Not Sorry
NF Let You Down
Shawn Mendes Stitches
The Weeknd Pray for Me
Panic at the Disco I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Charlie Puth How Long
Jack U Where Are U Now
Max Lights Down Low
Magic Rude

The mix of music seems to be focused mostly on currents and recent golds, with only three recurrents compared to 8 currents and 6 golds (4 2010s golds and 2 2000s golds). They seem to be locally programmed now as opposed to utilizing Westwood One's CHR service (which doesn't play nearly as many golds, usually one or two an hour), although still jockless for the most part. With this change, WJYY is now the only CHR in the area, and they actually are staffed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom