• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

AES-3/Balanced Analog Converter

Brian Bowers

Frequent Participant
I'd like to convert stereo balanced analog IN, to AES-3 OUT, and AES-3 IN to stereo balanced analog OUT. Anyone know of one box out there that does this (preferably under $1,000).

Wow, thanks guys. Yup, that's what I need. Crazy, I used to have one sitting on the shelf, for a number of years (after using it for years), and sold it on ebay, because I never thought I would need it again. Never a problem with it.

I keep a couple of those in my remote recording kit...great units.
I have it on good authority that they were a favorite for QC monitoring and utility use at several Olympics International Broadcast Centers.

The only thing bad about the Flying Cow is they periodically need re-capping. Not hard to do but the construction does seem to hold in any heat produced.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom