• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Piers Morgan Says Omarosa Offered Him Sex while on celebrity Apprentice.

Y2kTheNewOldies

Walk of Fame Participant
https://www.thewrap.com/piers-morgan-omarosa-sex-homophobic-slur-celebrity-apprentice/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/f...-brother-contestant-omarosa-seriously-1084338

Note Currently Omarosa in on Celebrity Big Brother and there is an uncertainty if she will stay on the show now that these allegations are now at play.

Piers Morgan came out swinging against his former “Celebrity Apprentice” colleague Omarosa Manigault, saying that she offered him sex during their time on the reality series, then hurled a homophobic slur at him when he passed on her offer.

Morgan made his claims about Manigault, who recently made headlines due to her comments about the Trump administration during her stint on “Celebrity Big Brother,” in a Daily Mail column published Tuesday.

The British media personality held little back in his assessment of Omarosa, calling her “a vicious, duplicitous, lying, conniving, backstabbing piece of work.”

Morgan wrote that Manigault made her offer while they were taping the first season of “Celebrity Apprentice,” as they awaited details of their first challenge.

“Omarosa sidled up to me at the New York Mercantile Exchange and said, quite seriously, ‘Piers, do you want a showmance?’ ‘A what?’ I replied. ‘A showmance. You know, a romance on the show — we get it on together. Happens all the time on ‘Apprentice.’ Everyone has sex together. Then we can make lots of money out of it,'” Morgan wrote.

“I stared at her grasping, ferociously ambitious little eyes, and laughed,” Morgan continued. “‘You must be joking, you deluded woman.’ She didn’t take it well. ‘What are you? Gay?'”

According to Morgan, after he rejected the offer, Manigault decided to “repeatedly question my sexuality in the most crude and offensive manner.”

Among the instances, Morgan wrote, was when Manigault “snarled” at him, “Shut the f— up, a–hole … How are your kids going to feel when they wake up and discover their dad’s a f—ing f—-t?”

Now this is rare case for now where a female reality TV show personality gets accused of harassment. Note I have no clue if its going to get the same backlash as male TV Show personalities when they are facing the same allegation in this article or will this be seen as a bad metoo joke thats seen as offensive.

How would someone know to ask the question unless he talked about it?

I don't know, but it follows a pattern that Trump uses when he attacks people he doesn't like. He'll bring up things out of the blue such as a NY Senator begging him for money, offering to "do anything" for it. Not very nice, but that's why Piers won CA. He's very similar.

I'm not buying it.

If this were legit, it would have come out years ago. Especially when he was trying to save his show. This story would have been ratings gold.

Who cares? Omarosa was a single woman at the time (having been recently married on the White House grounds), and was therefore free to be a gold digger if she so desired.

I'm not buying it.

If this were legit, it would have come out years ago. Especially when he was trying to save his show. This story would have been ratings gold.

Well we have to wait if Omarosa has her own version of Billy Bush tape. So far everything that Piers Morgan is alleged on Omarosa sounds exactly what President Trump would have said in the Billy Bush tapes. But hey we have to wait and see if the show Celebrity Big Brother will continue to run or will it get cancelled due to these allegations.

But hey we have to wait and see if the show Celebrity Big Brother will continue to run or will it get cancelled due to these allegations.

Huh? They seems to be milking this any way they can. Unless someone takes legal action I don't see them canceling anything.

Those two really never got along, and it was very apparent when the show was being aired. I think it's surfacing now because of her recent publicity and to undermine the comments she's making on 'Big Brother' regarding the Presidential administration. The fact that it's not dismissed out of hand speaks volumes about the regard, or lack thereof, people have for Omarosa.

But hey we have to wait and see if the show Celebrity Big Brother will continue to run or will it get cancelled due to these allegations.

Yeah, Big Brother will not be cancelled. Even if Omarosa admits to using the double F-bomb, Big Brother is ratings gold for CBS. She will apologize, and we will all move on to watch her antics whilst competing with Shannon Elizabeth.

Yeah, Big Brother will not be cancelled. Even if Omarosa admits to using the double F-bomb, Big Brother is ratings gold for CBS. She will apologize, and we will all move on to watch her antics whilst competing with Shannon Elizabeth.

Not to mention the host of the show is married to the CEO of CBS. That’s the best type of job security.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom