• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Synergy Broadcasting is back on KLVL/KGBC

Mediafrog+

Walk of Fame Participant
Noticed the past couple of days that Synergy Broadcasting has returned to KLVL and KGBC. Similar mix of talk shows and music that they had in the past. Also on the 94.9 translator in NW Harris County, and I heard a referral to 101.7 which would be the KGBC translator in east Harris County, but this was not part of the TOH ID.

Wonder what the story is behind Synergy’s disappearance the past few months? Perhaps Siga is so desperate for an airtime client they decided to overlook past issues.

Is anyone hearing the 101.7 translator? There was a posting a while back that it had been heard from a site in Baytown, but there is also a CP for it at the KLVL transmitter site with a directional pattern to the east.

Noticed the past couple of days that Synergy Broadcasting has returned to KLVL and KGBC. Similar mix of talk shows and music that they had in the past. Also on the 94.9 translator in NW Harris County, and I heard a referral to 101.7 which would be the KGBC translator in east Harris County, but this was not part of the TOH ID.

Wonder what the story is behind Synergy’s disappearance the past few months? Perhaps Siga is so desperate for an airtime client they decided to overlook past issues.

Is anyone hearing the 101.7 translator? There was a posting a while back that it had been heard from a site in Baytown, but there is also a CP for it at the KLVL transmitter site with a directional pattern to the east.

I have yet to hear the 101.7 signal..either in Baytown or Pasadena

101.7 translator was now on simulcasting 1540 AM. Translator has wiped out Liberman's 101.7 around the IH 610@288 intersection.

I can't imagine the folks at LBI being happy about all these translators popping up around KTJM, KJOJ, and now KNTE.

(Right before I hit "submit" the translator went off the air. I guess testing is under way. LBI's KNTE is now heard once again).

It was a simulcast of 1540 AM KGBC. Not a hint of Spanish, just classic hits that were all over the place.

Was just hearing KNTE on 101.7 at a check near downtown around 6:30pm. Synergy Broadcasting was simulcasting on 1480 and 1540; also on 94.9 as I got home in Cy-Fair. TOH ID did not mention 101.7.

KNTE is already being squeezed by the KHCB (AM) translator on 101.5 in Brazoria County.

There is a new antenna on the 1480 tower that matches the pattern on the new translator so its probably it...a two or three element crossed dipole yagi looking SE or S

The 101.7 translator is back on the air; heard at both midday and evening checks near downtown. Signal not good in that area, given the directional pattern, and there is a quick echo in the audio, not heard on Synergy's other frequencies.

License-wise this would be a translator for simulcast sibling KGBC.

The 101.7 translator is back on the air; heard at both midday and evening checks near downtown. Signal not good in that area, given the directional pattern, and there is a quick echo in the audio, not heard on Synergy's other frequencies.

License-wise this would be a translator for simulcast sibling KGBC.

It's been on since yesterday. I really don't know what Synergy is trying to achieve with this translator.

Hearing 3 different 101.7 fms! KNTE a hip hop on in the Heights and a classic rock in Greenspoint

I heard nothing out of KVGK, which theoretically should put in a listenable signal at my Cy-Fair location.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom