More format changes, this time at 1090 AM Seattle and 850 AM Tacoma - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: More format changes, this time at 1090 AM Seattle and 850 AM Tacoma

I like the changes iHeart made to the 1090 line up. I liked Jim Rome's bumber music, but his bits were becoming too much, bumber and bits. Would rather listen to Doug Gottlieb any time. The Herd I like what I herd. Glad they are keeping Ferrell at night, got to love that voice. Like the national sports view. When I want a local view I know where to go.

As far as the signal, yes it has a null towards a big retirement home in Des moines and federal way. But it gets out very well to north Seattle and other areas. True higher band signals don't travel as far as lower band signals. Yes Vashon has a Clay streak in it, but its still the prefered location for 50KW stations. 1090 has a better signal than 850, even with a null towards Des Moines it still covers more that 850.

As far as the KJR branding, I'm really not hearing it on the air yet. Maybe it's more of a sales move in marketing to advertisers.

Quote Originally Posted by xmtrland View Post
    As far as the KJR branding, I'm really not hearing it on the air yet. Maybe it's more of a sales move in marketing to advertisers.
    Yep...noticed that too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234