• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hispanic 102.1

BIGSTICK

Star Participant
This is a fairly strong signal where I live in Virginia Highlands, does anyone know about this and where it is????

Immanuel Broadcasting out of WCCV Cartersville had a permit to broadcast on a 102.1 translator technically rebroadcast WUBL HD2 but even on the 6th they got a construction to move that signal east (between Tucker and Lilburn) and to 101.9fm.

The 102.1 is a new translator (directional antenna) located on the big tower at Boulevard and I20 now broadcasting WTZA 1010. It looks like the Immanuel HD signal will be on a non-directional antenna near the WTZA office on 101.9. It was noted on the license to cover for the 102.1 translator that the source had been changed to the 1010 WTZA.

The 102.1 is a new translator (directional antenna) located on the big tower at Boulevard and I20 now broadcasting WTZA 1010. It looks like the Immanuel HD signal will be on a non-directional antenna near the WTZA office on 101.9. It was noted on the license to cover for the 102.1 translator that the source had been changed to the 1010 WTZA.

If you're talking about the Chester Avenue tower, 1010 AM does not broadcast from there.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom