• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KQEU 101.7 on the air...???

Mediafrog+

Walk of Fame Participant
According to the LPFM database website KQEU 101.7 is now on the air with Chinese language programming. Transmitter near the intersection of the Westpark Tollway and Dairy Ashford. Anyone actually hearing it? Just hearing the usual marginal signal from KNTE at my Cy-Fair location.

The same website also claims that KJJG 92.5 (transmitter near Hobby Airport) is also on the air with Spanish language religion. But with La Calle dominating the frequency, who knows.

I was in the area of the licensed KQEU transmitter site on Sunday 2/18 but only heard KNTE on 101.7. So it appears KQEU is now fully licensed but hasn't started regular broadcasting yet.

Two San Antonio LPFMs recently started doing the same thing. They expired in the last month but are not on the air. And I suspect they filed a license to cover because they were about to lose it. One of them already has a petition to deny against it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom