• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ho! HO! Ho! 99.9 HD2

Yep! Bing Crosby and all of your SEASONAL favorites are still playing on KEZ HD2. I say Ha! Ha! Ha!. The HD 2 band in the valley is missing some music formats. Why would any station want to play Holiday music after New Year's Day.

And they were playing it last summer too. YUCK! Anybody paying attention at I-hate-Radio?

Yeah, KEZ has been having issues with their HD signal the last few weeks and has been in and out. This most recent outage goes back almost a week now. The main HD-1 carrier is not active either so I think the all Christmas music will return once the KEZ HD signal is restored. Until then, “Bah! Humbug!”

For anyone that cares, KEZ HD-2 is back on the air after a week plus absence with all Christmas music. We now return to regularly scheduled programming!

For anyone that cares, KEZ HD-2 is back on the air after a week plus absence with all Christmas music. We now return to regularly scheduled programming!

Is it snowing where you are?

Is it snowing where you are?
Not here in the East Valley branch of the Buckeye Media Hut! In fact, it is quite warm in Gilbert with unseasonably warm temperatures in the low 80’s! Makes me think KTAR better start that first 100 degree day contest early this year!

Ho Hummmmm... IN THE MONTH OF MAY!!! Christmas music and 100 degree temps. I HATE radio just doesn't care. With all the format holes in Phoenix, please plug one in to 99.9 HD2. STOP THE TORTURE PLEASE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! Gotta stop this joke.

I've been wondering for several years why iHeart doesn't bother to simulcast 910 on an HD2/HD3. Even pay-for-play 1060 has one!

I've been wondering for several years why iHeart doesn't bother to simulcast 910 on an HD2/HD3. Even pay-for-play 1060 has one!

The Nurse and I'd rather hear Andy Williams instead of another Sports Parking Lot. How 'bout KFI instead? John & Ken are 100 times better than the Conservative Circus!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom