• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

What happened to KJMZ?

A

AnyHuman

Why is it off the air? I liked the rap they played when I was here last. Also 94.7 in Lawton is playing silence...

No update on 94.7 which is owned by an individual. Still silence though so maybe he's taking it easy for New Year's.

I did get a reply from KJMZ's Facebook, apparently some tower equipment went out and they're waiting on parts to fix it. Another thing, KJMZ's sister stations in Duncan OK are messing up. Both KKEN and KDDQ have commercials and liners still but where there used to be country and rock music it's just silence now. Right now KDDQ is playing the Sooner's game, but I have a feeling when the regular music's supposed to start again the automation will play silence. I guess the Duncan Perry stations are gettin' drunken for New Years LOL

The Duncan stations were fixed last night. Music's good on them now. KJMZ still off though.
As for 94.7 I just heard it on with the sound buffering constantly like they have a bad Internet connection. So I'm not the only one who can't get decent Internet out in this rural area of Oklahoma. LOL!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom