• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Two special New Year's Eve shows in Chicago/area

There are two special shows that I am aware of for New Years' Even that will going on in the Chicago area, first getting the jump on New Year's Eve Steve Darnall that hosts Those were the days that is heard on WDCB that is heard on 90.9, and heard in the west loop on 90.7, he will be doing a New Year's Eve show for 9 hours that i heard him announce on his Merry Christmas show. He will be getting on at 8 PM tonight, and will be going off the air at 5 AM tomorrow morning, which is 3 more hours then what Steve and Johnnie used to do when they used to during their week night show, when they will start at 11 PM and then go into 5 AM which on WGN Radio whoever that was hosting the morning show will come on, or whoever that was filling in on the morning show if the regular morning show host was either sick or on vacation, or I guess planned a day off. Most recently this past Tuesday night into Wednesday night Mark Carman filled in for both Patti Vasquez and Nick Digilio in their two time slots that used to be Steve and Johnnie's all night show on WGN Radio. And speaking of Steve and Johnnie, they will be hosting their final news Year's Eve show from the Allstate Showcase Studio, they will start about 11 PM when Chris Boden wraps up the Chicago Blackhawks post game show, and they will go on until 3 AM when Elton Jim Turano comes in for 2 hours. Steve and Johnnie will be hosting their final Cheap after dark New Year's Eve program, as if you have been aware I believe it will be June of 2018, WGN Radio will have to leave their long time home in Tribune Tower and move across the Chicago River to brand new studios.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom