• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Party 93.1 off the air

nd2023

Walk of Fame Participant
I was in Miami yesterday and I noticed that Easy 93.1 was not in HD. Therefore, that means that Party 93.1 was off the air

I was in Miami yesterday and I noticed that Easy 93.1 was not in HD. Therefore, that means that Party 93.1 was off the air

I am in Miami on vacation and can confirm to this that WFEZ is not broadcasting in HD. Party 93.1 HD2 is kicked off the air but will talk to WFEZ for official confirmation.

WFEZ is back in HD. Therefore, Party 93.1 HD2 is back on. Just heard Steve Aoki's Back 2 U on it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom