La Grande to... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: La Grande to...

Quote Originally Posted by crainbebo View Post
    The new KSWD facebook page is littered with horrible comments from ex-KMPS fans...and a lot of them will be 'switching to 103.3'. Not for long!
    I see TV spots coming for 98.9....
    “The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. Ignorance may deride it. But in the end, there it is.” - Winston Churchill

Moderator/Co-Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly A View Post
    So true. My wife is Japanese and I find myself cringing when I hear someone call Asian people 'Orientals'.
    "Oriental" is a rug.

Currently Jerry can't read the menu at Taco Bell at all.
    Who sez that the afterlife is not one non-stop Taco Supreme?
    Last edited by DavidEduardo; 12-07-2017 at 04:19 PM.
    www.americanradiohistory.com
    Broadcasting Magazine and Yearbooks, RCA Broadcast News, Television Magazine, Radio Annual, Radio News, Sponsor, Television/Radio Age, R&R, Duncan's American Radio, M Street Directory, Broadcast Engineering, db, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bongwater View Post
    I see TV spots coming for 98.9....
    Hopefully Hubbard's marketing budget is better than the 'budget' they had for "Rock 98.9", which was almost nothing.

Not just TV spots, but also a social media campaign to get all them redneck youngin's to switch from the wild rabid K9.
    Last edited by KXA; 12-07-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEduardo View Post

Who sez that the afterlife is not one non-stop Taco Supreme?
    Is that Taco Supreme as big as a Cheech & Chong joint? It's going to have to be big, if it's going to last that long!

Oh you crazy guys... 103.3 KMCQ puts a decent signal into Everett and Marysville. The North Sound is rapidly growing, and Seattle stations, especially the South Mountain rim shots (KOMO-FM, KLSY-FM, KDDS-FM) don't cover the North Sound as well.
    KSWW (AC) "Sunny" 102.1-101.1 -- KJET (Hot AC) "The Jet" 105.7-93.1 -- KANY (Hot Country) "Bigfoot" 107.3 -- KBKW (NewsTalk) "The Talk of Grays Harbor" 1450-100.5 -- KSWW HD-2 (Classic Rock) "The Quake" 103.9 -- KSWW HD-3 "Timber Country" 94.7<br />Keeping radio locally-owned on the Washington Coast.<br />Still using a microphone - 6:10-7:00 am - www.kbkw.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12