100.1 Air1
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 100.1 Air1

100.1 Air1

Wonder what's going to happen to 100.1 their reverting listeners to the new 92.1 or 96.1 my guess it's going to be Klove again.

Switching 100.1/Julian to K-love would be an odd move. 102.1 K-love already covers almost all of the 100.1 signal area.

Well, 100.1 dropped that re-direct promo -- they're now back to Air 1 programming. Wonder why they aired message in the first place.

Educational Media Foundation now ownes 4 sations in this market, maybe in the future they could come up with a new network other then Air1 and Klove.

they already use a Spanish language Christian format on some of the extra stations they own, Radio Nueva Vida.

Also the 3 southern California Air 1 signals complement each other pretty well according to FCC and EMF website info so no sense in changing or getting rid of any of them due to duplication.

I don't believe EMF has an equity stake in Radio Nueva Vida. They're owned by the Association for Community Education.

Well they just got new call letters KKLJ, don't know if they already switched back to Klove.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdnjr91 View Post
    Well they just got new call letters KKLJ, don't know if they already switched back to Klove.
    You were correct: 100.1 is back to the K-Love feed.

Quote Originally Posted by dvdnjr91 View Post
    Educational Media Foundation now ownes 4 sations in this market, maybe in the future they could come up with a new network other then Air1 and Klove.
    EMF did have two other networks known as World Wide Worship and God's Country Radio Network, both of which were ill-fated.

Quote Originally Posted by Signal Geek View Post
    I don't believe EMF has an equity stake in Radio Nueva Vida. They're owned by the Association for Community Education.
    Correct. They no longer are affiliated with Nueva Vida. I have said for quite a while that, like Moody in Chicago, EMF should get a new genre since Air1 and K-LOVE cross over in track list a lot. Majesty Radio by Moody is growing as is the talk/preaching genre.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast