• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Newest song/act on your classic rock station

This afternoon I heard my local classic rock station (KZOK Seattle) air "Learning to Fly" by the Foo Fighters, which came out in 1999. Then I remembered the station also plays U2's "Beautiful Day" from the 2000s; it just seemed newer since the Foo Fighters debuted almost two decades after U2. So what is the newest song your classic rock station airs? And what is the newest formed act it plays?

I hear mid '00s stuff for sure. Amazing how, as time flies, even Nirvana is considered "classic rock". Even as a Gen Z here, it is amazing how fast 15 years can fly by.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom