• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Former WERI Operations Manager Mike Miceli

MarcB

Walk of Fame Participant
Since August Mike Miceli has been doing mornings on KOOL Radio - the Oldies Network owned by Full Power Radio that airs on 104.3/1180 in the Westely Market, 100.1/1270 in the Springfield Market, and 96.1/990 in the Hartford market. His profile says he used to be Operations Manager at WERI in Westerly and later was the morning man at WVVE 102.3 in the New London Market. Has anyone heard of him? What do you think of him? I like him. I think he's funny.

I lived in New London, CT in 1977-78 and heard Mike Miceli as the morning man on WERI. Back then that station was very local and served southern Rhode Island and SE Connecticut. Back then it prided itself as the only local station that was on the air 24/7. The NYC AM signals came in loud and clear. Annecdotally, many people listened to WNBC back then.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom