• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Happy Thanksgiving!

From the turkeys at the Buckeye Media Hut, we have much to be thankful for this year:

- caller ID, so we know when to dodge calls from the BBB

- our '76 Gremlin, backed by the AMC Buyer Protection Plan. Would could go wrong?

- KAHM, Press-kit. "We've Always Been KAHM, And We Always Will Be". Again, would could possibly go wrong?

- 17+ years of writing this drivel, yet only posting a third of what the Old Gringo has posted.

So this Thanksgiving, Nurse Jeff and I will chowin' down while watching a special edition of The Five on Fox featuring Bill O'Reilly, Charlie Rose, Al Franken, Kevin Spacey, and Harvey Weinstein. Sure beats watching some parade in New York City!

Happy Thanksgiving, Doc. This year I'm thankful that I don't have to work cleaning the floors at the Kiva.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom