• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

is SCS in jepordy

Gunsmoke

Banned
Will the new owners kill street corner sunday, which is way out of format/context for a classic hits station. That would be the only change I can see for the newly acquired properties on the main HD signals.

I am also surprised it is still going. If they replaced it, what would they put in place of this? I would like them to maybe play 2 more hours of Back to the 80s but instead of the safe 80s they play, I would like to see some 80s hip hop(Rob Base & DJ Easy Rock, Run DMC, Beastie Boys ) and Hair Bands(Motley Crue, Poison, Warrant, Skid Row) and then from 11-12 maybe an all 90s hour. Its a dream that will probably never come to fruition...but it would be cool. I bet if they do replace it, they would just play their normal everyday playlist.

I would love a hair band sunday night, to go against Dee on MMR, is he still on haven't listened in awile. But OGL has always leaned Rhythmic so I doubt it. If SCS goes, maybe MGK HD2 will pick it up, minus the host hopefully :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom