• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

ESPN Radio shakes up lineup, adds shows hosted by Will Cain, Sarah Spain

Y2kTheNewOldies

Walk of Fame Participant
http://awfulannouncing.com/espn/esp...ds-shows-hosted-by-will-cain-sarah-spain.html

This is one of many changes happening at ESPN.

Here are the new hosts ESPN has announced for radio.

Here is what ESPN Radio will sound like beginning January 2 (all times Eastern):

4-6 a.m. — “First and Last” with Mike Golic Jr., which remains in its current slot.

6-10 a.m. — “Golic and Wingo” with Mike Golic and Trey Wingo, replacing “Mike & Mike,” in the same time slot.

10 a.m.-1 p.m. — “The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz,” also remaining in its current slot

1-3 p.m. — “The Stephen A. Smith Show,” which was not previously distributed nationally

3-6 p.m. — “Russillo and Cain” with Ryen Russillo and Will Cain. Russillo has been hosting alone since Danny Kanell was laid off in April, while Cain has emerged as a frequent contributor on ESPN Radio and on ESPN’s “First Take.”

6-9 p.m. — “Spain and Fitz” with espnW’s Sarah Spain and SEC Network’s Jason Fitz, who previously hosted a weekend ESPN Radio show with Jordan Rodgers.

9 p.m.-1 a.m. — “Freddie and Fitzsimmons” with Freddie Coleman and Ian Fitzsimmons. This show previously aired from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. but is now getting an extra hour.

1 a.m.-4 a.m. — “SportsCenter All Night,” which currently airs from 2-4 a.m.

I am glad to see the show that has Freddie Colman's show is getting another hour, through I wish that they drop Ian Fitzsimmons from the show, as from when I have heard he is not there when I have heard, and even if he is he is on a phone line, and I don't think he adds anything to the show.

Goolic and Wingo should hold the Mike and Mike audience. ESPN Radio will continue to do reasonably well in small and medium markets, less so in large markets.

Goolic and Wingo should hold the Mike and Mike audience. ESPN Radio will continue to do reasonably well in small and medium markets, less so in large markets.

It might i have stoped listening in the time sot since they ended up Mike and Mike a i am not really a fan of Trey Wingo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom