• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

No Weekly IPAWS/CAP Test on Monday 11/13??!!

Did ANYONE (at least in the Eastern Time Zone.....) get the test @ 1100L?? I checked with 2 other stations withing 20 miles of me....neither had received the test as of ~11:45AM...
Server issues, perhaps?
Thought this Internet-based system was designed to prevent "oops"es like this.....:confused:

Did ANYONE (at least in the Eastern Time Zone.....) get the test @ 1100L?? I checked with 2 other stations withing 20 miles of me....neither had received the test as of ~11:45AM...
Server issues, perhaps?
Thought this Internet-based system was designed to prevent "oops"es like this.....:confused:

It was sent at 1:59 PM EST instead of 11:00 AM.

Eastern time zone here in Maryland we got it at 1:59 PM EST.

Rechecked my e-mail log for the week of 11/12/17......Indeed, the IPAWS/CAP weekly test WAS run @ 1359L on Mon., 11/13.....
Things were back to normal this past Monday (11/20).
Anyone hear WHY the 11/13 test was 3 hours late (at least, here in the Eastern Time Zone)????

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom