• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

K-Hits announcement

K-Hits has made their announcement that Larz had posted on his Facebook page about a secret that a former WSHE host being hired for middays and that will be Brian Peck. And Jeffrey T. Mason will move to afternoons to replace Gary Spears. I had seen it mentioned on K-Hits' website before I saw it mentioned by Rob Feder as part of his Robsoverations. The rest of they week day lineup will remain the same with Dave Fogal in the mornings.

SO here is the update in a few minutes Brain Peck will make his k-Hits debut, and his shift from what i have seen on their website will run from 10:00 AM to 2:30 PM, and Jeffrey T. Mason shift will run from 2:30-7:00.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom