• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Bill Press

staggmovie

Star Participant
Does anybody notice that Bill Press seems to take more time off then Stephanie Miller, and maybe even some other hosts that do a progressive talk show. I mean yes I know that Stephanie Miller does her show from a studio in her home, and the only time really when she uses a guest host or guest hosts is when she goes on vacation, and Frangela fills in for her. As of late last year or the beginning of this year, The Bill Press show is done by The Young Turks network, and the show was dropped from almost all of terrestrial radio stations that it had aired on. Interesting enough the only terrestrial radio station that still gets to air the show is WCPT 820 in Chicago. And I don't even know how they managed to pull the deal off to remain the only terrestrial radio station to carry the Bill Press show.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom