• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

October 30 Ratings Released for Chicago Radio Stations

I wonder when/if iHeart will decide to try something different with 95.5, the gap has really widened now with WUSN. It's odd to see the trend down for both WLS-FM and KHits, maybe they're just both too similar..weighing each other down at this point? Conversely, the upswing for WDRV has me confounded. As the station slowly loses what made it special, the ratings go up.

Last edited:
I wonder when/if iHeart will decide to try something different with 95.5, the gap has really widened now with WUSN. It's odd to see the trend down for both WLS-FM and KHits, maybe they're just both too similar..weighing each other down at this point? Conversely, the upswing for WDRV has me confounded. As the station slowly loses what made it special, the ratings go up.

Don't know, and that could be the point of how when you have two stations that are similar to each other, both K-Hits and WLS FM are two classic hits stations, that has a fascination with Michael Jackson, as both stations generally like to play his music a lot. And they have both shared at one point, the same morning main, as Dave Fogel that now does the morning show on K-Hits used to be WLS where he was the morning man for a couple of years, got fired by them, and got replaced by Brant Miller that he had replaced at one point, two days later hired by K-Hits and has been there ever since. According to what I see for this last month WLS-FM has a 2.8 rating where K-Hits as a 2.4 rating, so why is WLS FM doing a little bit better? The previous month K-Hits had a 2.7 rating 3.2 rating. I don't know are WLS FM's djs better then the djs at K-Hits?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom