• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Most broad based CHR?

Sounds like you're looking for a Hot AC?

Sounds like you're looking for a Hot AC?

No, not really. I'm looking for a CHR that plays more songs that have been dropped by other CHRs -- songs like Congratulations, iSpy, and Trap Queen are just as important as Sign of the Times, Play That Song and Brand New.

KQKY in Grand Island, WDOD Chatanooga, WILI FM, and other Open House Party affiliates generally act this way. For some small town examples, WIFX (Foxy 94.3), KKJK, KEKS fit this as well.

For a major market, KIIS-FM does seem to have a wider playlist relative to other Top 40 stations, particularly fellow iHeartMedia stations. Granted, they tilt rhythmic pop, but they hardly ever spin a song up to 130x a week, which even Z100 NY is doing.

I run a CHR internet radio station in Knoxville, TN. I tend to play a lot of gold and play a lot of new music other stations aren't playing. Search me on Tune-in radio. Energy 103

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom