• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Schnitt Sleeping In

DToTheJ

Walk of Fame Participant
If you listened to him on WOR I don't think it's a matter of him being out of NY against his will. He has been hinting for sometime doing both shows was wearing him down and he is missing alot with his family. Betting he asked for the moon and if he got it fine otherwise he wasn't sad to leave. Alot of it started when he stayed here after the Hurricane and filled in during the day. I have not seen anything to indicate he has any offers for a second show in Tampa (again) but it wouldn't be a big surprise. I don't see how leaving NY affects negatively his popular afternoon show.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom