• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Leafs affiliates?

Any place to get TML games on the Am band (no more 90 chml)?

The ironic part? Sports was once bread and butter for AM radio.
CHML lost all their main sports (Leafs, Ti cats) but yet they have far greater ratings (overall) to keep the lights on than TSN 1150.
Latest ratings show TSN 1150 with lower ratings than sister station Funny 820, but BOTH stations are nothing to throw a party over.
TSN 1150 = 0.2 and Funny 820 is holding onto a 0.4 share, both stations not even getting a share in the market.

I think tonight I heard CKNX 920 carrying the Leafs...they mentioned the Bob Cole tribute. Can anyone confirm cause this would be my lucky number 7th Canadian DX catch, all the way down here in Nashville Predators country. So far I've pulled CFZM 740, CJBC 860, CFRB 1010 (which I've also caught on 6070 shortwave), CHUM 1050, CHIN 1540 and CHHA 1610 since I started AM DXing in 2003.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom