• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

WGN Radio might have lost out on Chicago Bears broadcasts but they won on

Mike Dita, according to one of Robert Seder's Robsverations, that they won on Mike Ditkia to appear on both Roe Conn's show on Friday afternoons, and Steve Cochran's morning show on Mondays. I don't know, and I don't see the podcast for yesterday's show, so I am not aware if he made his WGN Radio debut yesterday with Roe Conn, but coming this Monday he should be making his debut not sure at what time with Steve Cochran. And looking back at the article he did use the words starting today, so he should have been on his show at some point. In the past he would appear on WMVP ESPN Radio 1000, where during the football season one of their shows, mainly Waddle and Silvy, would do a remote broadcast of their show live from one his his restaurants, a lot of times, the show would be broadcasted either from his Chicago location, or his Oakbrook Terrance location, and maybe a few times they show would even be broadcasted from the Arlington Heights location. But when he was on with Waddle and Silvy he would be on the last hour of their show, and somehow they quietly went their separate ways, I don't know if it had due to last year that Mike Ditika had cut his schedule a bit, and if I am remembering correctly only did the first 8 weeks and not the full football season.

I guess it depends I mean there is sure WGN Radio could have programs that different people could or not enjoy. Like if you are a fan of politics talk almost all the hosts does that at some point in their shows, and of course you have the Sunday Spin with Rick Pearson on Sunday Mornings.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom