• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Longest DJ at the same station in this market

Gunsmoke

Banned
Not the longest Jock in the market on various stations, the Rocking Bird may hold that title, but the longest at the same station, no others. I would have to say its Pierre.

Pierre is still on, I believe he has a longer shift 10 to 3, when back in the day he followed John 10 to 2, he has to be almost 70 (sorry Pierre), I am sure he came on board around 1980 or 1981, thats a very long time...

Pierre is still on, I believe he has a longer shift 10 to 3, when back in the day he followed John 10 to 2, he has to be almost 70 (sorry Pierre), I am sure he came on board around 1980 or 1981, thats a very long time...

10? He doesn't start his show until after 10:30 and sometimes until almost 11am. The P&S show never ends at 10. (those guys rock!)

I know Pierre was on WMMR when I was in high school. (I graduated HS in '87).

I just rocked a Wiki and it says he's been on 'MMR since '81 and that he's 62.

How many owners of WMMR has he outlasted? Metromedia, Westinghouse/CBS, Greater Media, and now Beasley.

Fakeem: Patti Jackson went to Q102 for about a year or so, 1993-94, to be one-half of the short-lived “Rick (‘Rick Baby’) & Patti Morning Show”.

Rick & Patti replaced McMann & Joani (John “Horsey” McMann and Joani Siani), when Q102 went pretty much full-on urban in 1992.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom