• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

September PPM analysis for Seattle-Tacoma

KUOW's ratings just keep going up! I know Seattle is full of NPR listeners, especially since they are one of the most liberal cities in the country. Yet what's with that huge KHTP drop? I guess Sir-Mix-A-Lot isn't a good morning fit. Power 93.3 is a little peep compared to Movin 92.5. Huge boost for KIRO/97.3 as well, due to Seahawks I presume.

Shows you there's a lot of people who don't want DJ clutter during morning rush hour. They don't want to hear fart jokes or celebrity gossip, just MUSIC.

Shows you there's a lot of people who don't want DJ clutter during morning rush hour. They don't want to hear fart jokes or celebrity gossip, just MUSIC.

I would not say "a lot" but, instead, that there is a minority of listeners who don't want news or sports or morning shows and just want music, but it is enough for one station to achieve a decent rank position.

Jack has a rating of between 0.4 and 0.5 in mornings, meaning that one person out of every 200 is listening on the average. Or, and average of about 16,000 listeners in a market of 4.4 million.

KUOW's ratings just keep going up! I know Seattle is full of NPR listeners, especially since they are one of the most liberal cities in the country.

SHHHHH!!!!!!

(Whispering): Mr. Crainbebo, this is Seattle. The librarians control EVERYTHING here......

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom