• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Kzgi 105.7

I think La Estacion de La Familia owns it. Mount Vernon is now at 33% Hispanic based off the last Census.

I think La Estacion de La Familia owns it. Mount Vernon is now at 33% Hispanic based off the last Census.

I've been saying that for years. It will be at 50% within a few years

KZGI is really spotty in Mount Vernon. Serves mostly to interfere with CBC Radio 2. It comes in better from Burlington to Concrete.. Burlington has an LPFM, KTFJ-LP 104.7, runs Christian programming.

Yep, CBU is stronger and always will be. Just because Radio-Locator thinks 105.7 is 'clear' doesn't mean it is. The contours for British Columbia stations go much farther than most people think. Victoria is clear as a bell along the water as an example.
OTOH, La Estacion de la Familia also applied for a 95.5 in Sunnyside WA per the translator auction, to relay KDYM-1230. They already have 93.7 K229AD (which upgraded to 99W).

Yep, CBU is stronger and always will be. Just because Radio-Locator thinks 105.7 is 'clear' doesn't mean it is. The contours for British Columbia stations go much farther than most people think. Victoria is clear as a bell along the water as an example.

All I know is the only two fundamentalist Spanish speaking Christians in Sedro-Woolley that do not work for KZGI are rejoicing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom