• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

RIP Sebastian Kunz, formerly of KKSF 910 and Green 960

Gil Gross gives the news:
https://www.facebook.com/gil.gross.18/posts/1021416763080943

I don't even know what to say about the passing of Sebastian Kunz. He was a colleague who became a friend and remained so to a death I never expected even after his diagnosis with a mysterious cancer that seemed more concerned with taking him from us than being diagnosed.

Our phone calls, sometimes ridiculously long even after he was sick, were still hilarious right down to his descriptions of how he was making a living. That he was one of a kind is no news to anyone who knew him. That that didn't always work out in his favor was no news to him, and yet in a world where everyone seems so intent on fitting in, there was something spectacular and even noble in C-bas's decision to be a hexagonal peg in either a square or round hole. No one who knew him will ever forget him or stop telling stories about him.

I'm writing this during a break in Yom Kippur services when I shouldn't even be online but something told me to check up on things. It was probably an angel with more than a little devil in him ascending to heaven in Star Trek pajamas, ready to seek out vengeance from above for the things that horrified him the most: mixing sweet and savory in desserts and the J.J. Abrams Star Trek reboot. I'll say Khaddish for him tonight which I know would both make him giggle and go, awwwwww. What I'd give to hear that giggle.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom