• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Let's Make A Deal's Monty Hall has passed

A very, very long life, and a huge loss to the game show world. Loved watching the GSN reruns, and he was a very classy host to everyone, no matter how crazy their costumes were. RIP to 'America's Dealer'. I suppose Wayne and Jonathan will pay their tributes next week on LMAD.

A very, very long life, and a huge loss to the game show world. Loved watching the GSN reruns, and he was a very classy host to everyone, no matter how crazy their costumes were. RIP to 'America's Dealer'. I suppose Wayne and Jonathan will pay their tributes next week on LMAD.

Agreed, he had a long life. Was also wondering what kind of tributes Wayne will pay next week. They do tape ahead, but perhaps they will do a "run-around" early next week.

(Crainbebo, was interested if you had any comments on WA State TV thread about 35/42?)

I haven't watched but I made sure to tape "Let's Make a Deal" this morning to see if they would do anything.

LMAD's Facebook page says they will do a tribute episode on Wednesday.

So St. Peter met him at the Pearly Gates and said "So, do you want to keep the two-hundred dollars,
OR trade it to me for what's behind Door #1?" :D

RIP, Mr. Hall. A Winnipeg native who at one time did radio color commentary
on New York Rangers broadcasts.

LMAD's Facebook page says they will do a tribute episode on Wednesday.

So no run-around, or wrap-around whatever they call it today. But better late than never. This show is one of the better daytime gameshows of all time and Monte was the reason.

I didn't know about the Wednesday episode in time but it was available online. I didn't try to watch the whole thing but I skipped to the end and there was his photo and a nice message, plus a request for money for a charity. I taped Thursday's episode and they did the same.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom