• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Eric Von Haessler Gets Another Hour

WSB has been putting Herman Cain out to pasture one hour at a time. Starting on Monday (10/22), Eric Von Haessler will heard from 9-11AM. The Hermanator will move to 11AM-noon.

I thought this was going to happen sooner or later since Von Haessler has been the rising star at the station. WSB was fortunate to find someone already in Atlanta with his talent and smarts.

Actually surprise it took COX so long...Both Cain and Howard seem to have reach their respective peaks long ago.

I'd rather listen to Clark Howard than Dave Ramsey. Ramsey is such a broken record.

I'd rather listen to Clark Howard than Dave Ramsey. Ramsey is such a broken record.

Beans and rice, rice and beans! Well what we tell people to do is to follow the baby steps. Are you in a good church? Let me tell ya Dave and Sharon Ramsey never borrow money.

Wanted to give him a few days, but Eric and his team need to work on how they handle and cover breaking news. Their Vegas coverage this week has been cringeworthy.

"Their Vegas coverage this week has been cringeworthy."

I'm shocked. The "News Leader," "The Voice of the South," dropping the ball? And they have access to CNN and CBS Radio and the AJC?

What is the world coming to.

Never mind answering; I know already.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom