More Music, More Variety, and More 80's

Thread: More Music, More Variety, and More 80's

More Music, More Variety, and More 80's

They added "More 80's" to their slogan when I heard them earlier today. And added an all 80's weekend. Looks like Jack has more competition.

You're
    gonna have to give me a little more... I assume you are referring to Star 102.1 but then I thought KSOC???

Is that why Jack was playing Depeche Mode non-stop earlier this evening?

I think they were doing a Depeche Mode concert playback kinda like Q102 and 98 KZEW did back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by RowlettGuy View Post
    They added "More 80's" to their slogan when I heard them earlier today. And added an all 80's weekend. Looks like Jack has more competition.
    It is Star 102.1! It will be a matter of time till they shift the entire format to all-80's.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtisNEPA View Post
    It is Star 102.1! It will be a matter of time till they shift the entire format to all-80's.
    Puts it right in the crosshairs of KLUV as well. Might be the beginning of an AC Gold / Classic Hits Shift.
    KOOL 102.1 anyone?

Who is "they"?

Quote Originally Posted by ropertex View Post
    Who is "they"?
    Star 102.1