• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

apple products presentation

Maybe because an Apple TV isn't actually a TV. It's a device similar to Roku. For what it is, it's very expensive.

True I'm amazed that Streamers as some experts call it are less expensive than a cell phone and tablets. Yes Roku is cheaper than apple tv though.

I have Apple TV, not the newest one. I have the one prior to this one. It’s very good for its price. Does things that you can’t do with Google chrome stick or any other stick using it with iPhone.

But in my opinion IPhone 8 is a joke, there’s not that much difference from the 7.

Changing subject IOS 11 is a Joke too, not much difference from IOS 10. Wonder what would happen if Apple started doing Android phones too.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom