• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

She's Only Rock & Roll

rdfindley

Almost fifty years ago (47 to be exact) Gary Granger talked Gene Milner into changing WSRF FM to WSHE FM. Two months or so later I was made the morning DJ after having been the "News Director". So SHE was born with me doing mornings and production, Cory James,Scott Christie, Keith Cunningham, and "Tommy give it to be what's goin on lets go go get it on dynamite ripped on the radio Judge. Dennis Grunwald filled out the cast of all Taurus characters. We all thought we were part of the plan. Later Gary decided I was not and I moved off to WEBN Cincinnati in the same position, then to WYSP in Philly as the PD, MD midday man, but that's another story... I have a winter place on Pine Island, Florida which according to The Weather Channel was about to be wiped out by Irma. Lucky break the storm turned right and spared the island. The events however with all the attention on South FLorida caused reflections on SHE and the friends who made it happen. Dennis moved back north I believe, Gary went to California, Tommy crashed his GTO into a construction zone. I hope Cory and Scott are well and would love to reconnect with all still around associated with the station. I am alive and well living on a small farm in my native WV with a bunch of dogs and old horse and a crazy woman. We've started an internet marketing company bullseyetotalmedia.com if you would be interested. At age 70 (unbelievable) it's good to keep the brain going.

Love to all

Richard Findley
304 419 0066

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom