• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Ratings suggestion for Joe Piscopo Show

Lee Linwood

Frequent Participant
Instead of scamming people that he's running for NJ governor in a feeble attempt to get some ratings for his radio show, Piscopo should just talk candidly for 4 hours each day about his disastrous personal life as he did on Opie and Anthony's show, which was actually interesting. Forget about blabbing about politics and world events, which nobody really turns to Piscopo for, anyway, and the incessant fake hysterical laughter at things that aren't even remotely funny Anger and bitterness are the way to go! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cN2k5p364

Boring as hell

Instead of scamming people that he's running for NJ governor in a feeble attempt to get some ratings for his radio show, Piscopo should just talk candidly for 4 hours each day about his disastrous personal life as he did on Opie and Anthony's show, which was actually interesting. Forget about blabbing about politics and world events, which nobody really turns to Piscopo for, anyway, and the incessant fake hysterical laughter at things that aren't even remotely funny Anger and bitterness are the way to go! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C0cN2k5p364

This show is nothing but a broken record everyday you got to hear about the same crap. I would really love to see the ratings of this swill of a so called radio show

tenor.gif

This show is nothing but a broken record everyday you got to hear about the same crap. I would really love to see the ratings of this swill of a so called radio show

Just a few thousand listeners, even less in 25-54 demo, according to someone in the radio business. Joe comes across as a nice guy, but he is uniquely uninteresting to listen to apart from his stories about his ex-wives beating him up. When the station builds up Piscopo as "Former Saturday Night Live Superstar" (which he really never was), then he better deliver, but he simply doesn't--I have literally never heard him say anything funny, witty or clever.

Last edited:
I have literally never heard him say anything funny, witty or clever

And yet you continue to listen. I'm not a fan of that show either so I don't listen. I don't necessarily disagree with your comments but I have to wonder why you continue to listen and what you hope to achieve by making multiple posts about a program that apparently a lot of people aren't listening to either?

I have to say he was pretty funny today. Station party last night and apparently he rocked the house. Good for him... he is a very likeable guy.

And yet you continue to listen.

Exactly. Do you expect him to change his personality or his act because one or two listeners post something on a message board? The way to vote for or against someone on the radio is with the dial. Either you listen and like it, or you change the station. Of course, this is a station that already has the lowest ratings of any talk station in town, so it can't go much lower.

The obvious answer to disliking a program, a host or whatever is to not listen.

The obvious answer to disliking a post, a poster or whatever is to not respond.

In both cases there's no need for discussion. Then what's the purpose of a message board?

The obvious answer to disliking a post, a poster or whatever is to not respond.

I don't dislike the post or poster, I was just curious.

The poster doesn't listen because he's curious, since he's already reached a conclusion about the show.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom