• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Gary Spears leaving K-Hits

According to Robert Feder's report, that Gary Spears is leaving K-Hits and moving to Florida, and the article mentions that he has a home there that he has been taking vacations their for 6 years. There is no word at all in the article that if if is planning to retire, or if he will get a radio job there. But Robert Feder posted the news at 4:00 PM, and so far as I am aware of, there is no report as to who will be repacking him, as I don't know if he announced it right on the air this afternoon, or how he got wind of this news story, so I don't know if by then they will have hired a replacement, or having fill ins working that slot until a new dj is found to work afternoons which his slot is 2:00-7:00 PM. And he announced his last day on the air is Friday October 13th, so here is hoping no bad luck happens to him on that last day, until whatever the final song that he will play on the air that day.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom