• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Josh Binswanger

T

Tilden

Josh Binswanger is back on WBZ Radio. Just heard him do the news - just once around 11:30 AM.

Josh Binswanger is back on WBZ Radio. Just heard him do the news - just once around 11:30 AM.
Probably to get him familiar/comfortable with the boards and buttons.

Josh sounds good-like he never left. Some stations may not concur with his easy-going style but BZ knew what they were getting and it's not the 'professional voice' routine.

Josh sounds good-like he never left. Some stations may not concur with his easy-going style but BZ knew what they were getting and it's not the 'professional voice' routine.

Albeit more laid back, he does sound a bit, at least to me, like Joe Matthieu. Anyone else think so?

I think all of the BZ morning anchors have been the gold standard. Gary could be a little over the top at times. Ed Walsh was my favorite. JB's relaxed delivery is very appealing to me as I wake up at 5:30am

Does anyone know what he was doing before his return to AM1030?

i was sorry to see Joe Mathieu leave, but think Josh is great. Now that I've been hearing him for a couple of weeks I realize Joe liked to throw in some editorial barbs here and there. Josh just gives us the story.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom